Physiotherapy Injury Clinic based in Maidstone
Welcome to Inline Health Ltd, a Sports Injury and Therapy Clinic
Inline Health Ltd strives to provide the people of Kent with a high standard of natural treatments 7 days per week. We are a small clinic within the Sweatshop Running Store, Maidstone with a team of expert therapists who work well together and are keen to get to know you and provide you with the best, most suitable treatment plan. Our main aim is to make you feel better!
Online Booking Information
You can know book and amend your own treatments online!
- Just register your details on the online bookings page-you will get sent a password that you can use to log on for all your future bookings.
- The bulletin board will tell you what times and days all the therapies and therapists are available, you can find this once you have logged on.
- Book packages online- you can book your initial appointment only but then the therapist will know you want the package when you arrive and will book the rest of your appointments in for you.
- New Patients- must choose appointments that have NP by them.
- Returning Patients- must choose appointments with the letters FU for follow up
- Cancellations Online- please cancel your bookings 24hrs at least prior to the appointment so someone else has the opportunity to take it.
Conditions treated and services we offer at our clinic are:
- General pain relief
- Exercise advice (including ergonomic and posture advice)
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Rotator cuff/shoulder strains
- Post operative rehabilitation from hip/knee replacements, etc
The joy of a package is that you get money off booking more than one treatment and the truth is not many injuries, aches or pains can be cured in just one session. One session can ease things, you can get relief but the issue will more than likely come back unless you have got to the bottom of what is causing it. Also prevention is better than a cure! A course of treatments may be the best way to go especially if you are doing a sports event for the first time or if you have an injury for a prolonged period of time.
Marathon Package - £190
2 x Osteopathy or Physiotherapy and 4 x Sports Massages
Whether you are preparing for a Marathon, Triathlon, Iron Man or any other challenge it is important that you look after your body throughout your training. This package includes two treatments with either an Osteopath or Physiotherapist. The first treatment is an hour with the Osteopath or 45 minutes with the Physiotherapist. The second treatment is half an hour. They will give you a postural assessment, movement/function testing and treat you accordingly. They will also provide you with some conditioning exercises that they think will be beneficial for you to do to avoid injury throughout your training. You then have 4 Sports Massages to assist you in your recovery after training, reducing muscle tightness and any imbalances that may occur. The first sports massage is 1 hour and the next three are 45 minutes. They will leave you feeling fresh to train again.
Mixed Therapy Treatment Package - £110
1 x Osteopathy, 1 x Physiotherapy, 1 x Sports Massage, Then get 10% off the next x3 treatments of your choice when you book them as a block!
Not sure what therapy is right for you? They all have something great to offer so why not try them all and see which one suits YOU best!
6 Week Pilates 1:1 Package - £175
This will include a postural assessment and we will assess the way you move looking at what you can improve and give you exercises that will help you. You will receive an exercise sheet at the end of the session that you can take away with you to practice until your next session. We will give you exercises that are best suited for you and your needs.
Terms and conditions of packages
- You will have 6 months to use the treatments you have purchased
- Packages are non-refundable
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call
01622 410160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions We Treat
T: 01622 410160
Sweatshop Running Store, Newnham Court, Bearsted Road, Maidstone, ME14 5LH